From Duane Morin <dmo...@lear.morinfamily.com>
Subject Re: Does AWTRenderer need a Translator?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:01:07 GMT
Thanks.  Let me ask you a question, if I may.  Do you think that the
AWTRenderer related code is ready for such a thing?  Basically my
plan is to integrate some of what is now in PreviewDialog into my
own application.  Am I going to have an uphill struggle?  Should I
wait until a future version of fop is released?

Thanks very much!

Duane