From "Victor Mote" <...@outfitr.com>
Subject RE: Added value
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 07:06:35 GMT
J.Pietschmann wrote:

> We all have seen Mozilla coming with an automated problem reporting
> system. This begs the question: why doesn't any Apache project have
> such an mechanism? Think of adding code to the FOP CLI which catches
> Anybody interested in discussing how such a mechanism could look like?
> This leads to the idea of an installation program with a GUI. Imagine
> Again, anyone interested in discussing this?

Yes to both, but probably another day. I don't feel at liberty to work on
anything that isn't on the critical path toward getting our code reunified.
More on this in a thread to come.

Also, I apologize for not responding to your request for comments on the
line-number enhancement. I intend to in the near future.

Victor Mote