From "Müller, Markus" <markus.muel...@sdm.de>
Subject Question about TTFReader (concerning fluttering font)
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:00:29 GMT
Hi there,

as mentioned earlier in this mailing list we have trouble with a corporate
font: right aligned numbers are displayed fluttering in PDF. It seems that
the kerning information in the font metrics file is invalid. So the
following question arises: How does TTFReader get the information stored in
the XML file? Are they extracted from the TTF file or does TTFReader compute
(guess) some/all of these values?

Markus