From "Müller, Markus" <markus.muel...@sdm.de>
Subject AW: AW: Support of retrieving markers in FOP ?
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:38:04 GMT
Hi,

I tried putting the markers into a block in the first cell of each row. But
retrieving the markers fails! The marker I get when retrieving
"last-starting-within-page" is the first marker of the following page... The
next try is to put the marker somewhere between the first and last cell of a
row. This seems to be a good solution in 0.20.4rc. Is the full and correct
implementation of markers subject to the redesign or is this topic adressed
earlier?

Markus