From "Müller, Markus" <markus.muel...@sdm.de>
Subject AW: Support of retrieving markers in FOP ?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:47:14 GMT
Hi,

sorry, I don't really understand the technical details (see below) - I'm
only a FOP *user* ;-)
BUT it seems that using markers in a table produces these "certain esoteric
cases" (c.e.c), when the markers are placed in a separate (blind) row. And
it seems, that placing the markers in a blind column of the table AVOIDS
producing these c.e.c. Does this correspond to the technical explanation
below or not ???

Greets,
Markus