From "Al-Dhahir, Haitham" <Haitham.Al-Dha...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Markers in FOP 0.20.4/0.20.5
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 14:30:08 GMT
Markus,

Thanks for the advice - I was not setting retrieve-boundary="page" and now I
am. However, the result is still the same. Seeing as it works for you, can I
assume that FOP does implement this feature? If so, there must be a mistake
in my stylesheet. I also tried "last-ending-within-page" and this doesn't
work for me either.

I am using FOP 0.20.4. I have already tried posting my XSL onto an FO list,
and no-one could see any problems with it. Here is what I now have:

- A static-content which should appear in the region-after of each page
- This static-content references a marker called "continued" like so:

<fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="continued"
retrieve-position="last-starting-within-page" retrieve-boundary="page"/>

- I have defined the marker at the very top of the flow like so:

<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

	<fo:block><fo:marker
marker-class-name="continued"><fo:block>Continued...</fo:block></fo:marker><
/fo:block>

- And a marker at the very end of the flow like so:

	<fo:block><fo:marker marker-class-name="continued"/></fo:block>

</fo:flow>

I want the word "Continued..." to appear at the end of every page except the
last page in the sequence. My document has multiple page sequences, the
number of which is not pre-determined and depends on my XML.

If anyone can see something wrong in the above, please let me know.

Thanks,

Haitham.