From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: RC3
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:09:21 GMT
Christian Geisert wrote:
> everybody okay with making the third (and last) release candidate
> now (read: next days)

+~1,000,000 (give or take a few)

> Documentaion: The last RC only had the "user docs" (first tab)
> included but IMHO it makes sense to add the dev-docs (but not the
> design docs which are ~1M compressed)

I don't know how large the dev-docs are, but I would think they aren't
necessary. If everything needed to run fop is included on the user side
(CLI, servlet/embedding, etc.), why add to the bandwidth on
xml.apache.org? fop-devs know where to get the dev information, and
they're probably the only ones who need them. (?)

> I will manually merge the sources from HEAD to maintenance branch
> (if Victor gives the okay ;-)

Cool! I love ALPHA^H^H^H^H^Release Candidate software!

;-p
--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com