From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Migration to commons-cli & avalonization
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:15:40 GMT
Howdy devs,

My take on this is that "I want to have my cake and eat it too." In
other words, if we're going to implement something like this (and I've
certainly been eager to have more control from the command line since
that's how I tend to use FOP) would it be possible (and/or a bad idea)
to retain the current command line interface, and have this commons-cli
be optional?

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com