From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject [OT] AWTRenderer defaults (Magnification & Zoom)?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2003 18:10:51 GMT
I apologize for this off-topic question, but I spent 5 whole minutes of
unsuccessful searching (Google came back with 19 results for "java
awtrenderer default") and figured perhaps someone here might have the
answer.

Every time I output FOP to AWT for testing, I have to change the
magnification to 150% and then Maximize the window. It isn't really a
big deal, but I'd love to set this as a default and be done with it. Is
it possible to set AWTRenderer defaults for magnification/zoom and
window maximization (my guess is that this would be relatively easy if I
were using a servlet or some other Java App, but I'm working from the
Command Line)?

AWT viewer Defaults I want to change:
- Magnification/Zoom: 150%
- Window: Maximized

I can't think of any other defaults and/or how to set them, but if
there's a list somewhere, I might find something. Much obliged...

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com