From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: Support of retrieving markers in FOP ?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:40:42 GMT
Müller, Markus wrote:
> sorry, I don't really understand the technical details (see below) - I'm
> only a FOP *user* ;-)

Most often its a technical detail biting you.

> BUT it seems that using markers in a table produces these "certain esoteric
> cases" (c.e.c), when the markers are placed in a separate (blind) row. And
> it seems, that placing the markers in a blind column of the table AVOIDS
> producing these c.e.c. Does this correspond to the technical explanation
> below or not ???

No. There are additional unfortunate cases, in particular markers
appear to be completely ignored if placed as children of a
fo:table-row or a fo:table-cell. Placing a marker indented for a
row into a block of the first cell of the row should fix this.

J.Pietschmann