From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: page-position="last" - bug?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:52:30 GMT
Victor Mote wrote:
> And I would be grateful to have the information in front
> of me that explained which 80% worked and which 20% did not,

Well, footnotes for example may be duplicated in some cases
(rebalancing multi-column-layout, spilled keeps), or may cause
NPEs if there is not enough place on the last page to render,
or may be silently dropped in some cases. How should this be
described?
And that FOP is rather un-conformant when it comes to handling
space-before/space-after (and people actually *relying* in this
non-conformant behaviour!)?
Or the interesting problem that you can't have page-number-citations
referring to ids on fo:flow or fo:page-sequence (will cause NPE with
0.20.5rc2), which is surprisingly hard to fix...

J.Pietschmann