From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: page-position="last" - bug?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:55:49 GMT
I agree that the distinction Marcelo makes is useful--particularly since
we've got non-English native speakers who might read that literally (as
opposed to some of us native English speakers who tend to (lazily?)
infer less strict meanings of English words)

How about "Compliance/Implementation" or "Compliance (what's
implemented)" (which to me also implies 'what's "not" implemented') or
"Fruit Loops" (how did that get in there!?)? We could leave the filename
"compliance.html/.xml", but the NavLink on the left would read the new
term. This isn't a recommendation per se, just
trolling^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Htrying to spur discussion... ;-p

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com