From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: [OT] fop-user mailing list FAQ--or lack thereof
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 18:01:57 GMT
You're right, it does. The person e-mailed me directly (don't know
exactly why--perhaps it's my charming wit? ;-p), and in his e-mail, at
the bottom it indicated there was no FAQs available yet. However, I've
since found that there is a fully capable FAQ accessible by sending a
letter to:

  fop-user-help

In other words, "Never mind!" ;-p

BTW, one thing I noticed, is that the e-mails shown on the help page are
broken when you click them. The links are written as follows:

  <a
href="mailto:fop-user-help.at.xml.apache.org">fop-user-help@xml.apache.org</a>

I understand doing this for "people's" e-mail addresses but it is a bit
cumbersome for listservs... Perhaps there's a script that automatically
messes up e-mails this way, but shouldn't it be turned off for listserv
addresses?

--
Clay Leeds - cleeds@medata.com