From Christian Geisert <christian.geis...@isu-gmbh.de>
Subject 0.20.5rc3 (was Re: PDF Encryption: Clarification)
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:22:11 GMT
J.Pietschmann wrote:

[..]

> Because hyphenation license updates seem to be slow, what about
> doing an rc3 in 10-15 days? We'll get rid of this duplicated text
> problem which poeple complain about much too often and get also
> a more thourough test of the encryption stuff.

Yes, another RC makes sense but I'm a bit unsure about the
timeframe because I'd like 0.20.5rc3 to be the last RC before
releasing 0.20.5 (i.e at best no changes after rc3) but there
is still the issue with the hyphenation patterns which will
probably take some to be solved as we we shouldn't use LPPL
stuff (did I understand this right?)

So what about rc3 in two weeks and then really stop with the
maintenance branch?

Christian