From Glen Mazza <glenma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svg doc
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:45:50 GMT
It would seem cleaner to have this (very well-written)
information on the Batik site--so all Batik users can
be aware of it--and add a Forrest <note> on the FOP
SVG page letting them know (1) you don't need to use
FOP for SVG->PDF generation, and (2) referring them to
this information on the Batik site.  (This may also
have the added benefit of routing User ML questions on
SVG transcoders properly to the Batik site.)

Glen