From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: [GUMP] backwards incompatible change in maintenance branch
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:00:31 GMT
Not by definition but I think it has developed into one. Not a user-API
but a plug-in API. I know of at least five renderer implementations
developed outside the FOP project (even if not all are alive anymore).
That means that we should pay attention to API stability in this part.
Only my opinion...

On 23.04.2003 12:46:05 Christian Geisert wrote:
> Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
>
> [..]
>
> > I basically agree that we should keep our APIs as stable as possible,
>
> But is this (Area etc.) really a (external) public API?

Jeremias Maerki