From Glen Mazza <glenma...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: web site changes
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2003 03:48:43 GMT
<Q>
OK, I did some simplification on the left menu,
including moving all of the
dev stuff to the dev tab or to more appropriate places
on the user tab, and
creating a "Features" heading which I think better
explains a bunch of our
content.
</Q>

Very good--I've also started to pay more attention to
the various pages, especially on SVG/Graphics
support--the pages are starting to get very well
formatted and quite detailed.

Only nitpicks are on the "Logo Contest" page, where
the English needs to be smoothed out (missing some
"a's", "an's", and "the's"), and on the News page,
where the name of the second month needs to scoot back
into English.  (Sorry teutonophones... ;)  If you'd
like, I can submit a patch, but I think you can zoom
through both very quickly.

<Q>
Since my scheme ended up being somewhat different,
please review it
and see which of the above suggestions you would still
like to see
implemented.
</Q>

I did and it all looks good--I liked the filling out
of the "Resources" section in particular.  Well done.

Glen