From "Patrick C. Lankswert" <PLanksw...@InsightBB.COM>
Subject RE: Encryption
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:06:18 GMT
Hey,

Has anybody looked at this? It's been two weeks since I submitted it and I
have not heard anything. Did I miss something? I'd like to get this included
before the code base changes and I have to reimplement by hand.

Pat Lankswert

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick C. Lankswert [mailto:PLankswert@InsightBB.COM]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 10:36 PM
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Encryption

To all that may concern,

Here it is... PDF encryption. Unfortunately, I seem to be lame when it comes
to cvs. When I generate the unified using WinCVS's "cvs diff -uN", it does
not include the file PDFEncryption.java. I have included it as a second
attachment. It belongs in src/org/apache/fop/pdf.

Send me all of your nice and nasty comments and I'll make any adjustments
necessary.

Enjoy,

Pat Lankswert