From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: hyphenation patterns
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 19:57:18 GMT

On 04.03.2003 09:37:51 Jeremias Maerki wrote:
> > -has anybody tried to contact the authors of patterns with unclear licence?
>
> Forgot to do that. Sorry. Will do today.

Ok, I wrote to the authors of certain files where I see some probability
of success in finding the original author and getting permission for
further use. Please see the Wiki page for details:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?FOPAudits/March2003

This was some really unpleasant work today. I'm looking forward to do
some coding again. I hope we can resolve the whole thing soon.

Jeremias Maerki