From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject RE: Batik Extension/FOP problem
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:57:39 GMT

SG> I am trying to use batik extensions through FOP. I added
SG> BatikElementMapping and BatikObj objects into my FOP src and then
SG> registered them in the driver class but I am still getting some
SG> exceptions. Can anybody help me out ?

    I don't know, The error you are getting is indicative of passing a
non Batik DOM node into Batik.  Is it possible that you are
mis-mapping the elements from FOP?  the batik:flowText element needs
to become a bati.extension.svg.FlowTextElement the others need to be
mapped likewise.  Just mapping them to generic elements won't work.