From Tore Engvig <teng...@infostream.no>
Subject Re: still fonts problems
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2001 08:31:27 GMT

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001, Seshadri G.K. wrote:

> Are the font (truetype) fixed? ttfontfile.xsl looks for class-name, which is

ttfontfile.xsl and t1fontfile.xsl is kind of deprecated after changes in
font embedding. I guess they should be updated, and the including of fonts
in jar files should also be possible again.

The only setup where compiled fonts are interesting is in servlet like
environments.

I'll take a look at it :)

Tore