From Pomahatsch Beate <beate.pomahat...@elaxy.com>
Subject wrong alignment and width of table-cells
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:44:37 GMT
Hi folks,

i need help. I attached the files to create the PDF. On Page 4 I have to
write amounts into different table cells depending on whether they are less
than 0 or not. While it is working fine for most lines, it is not working
for the sum lines (grey) in between. I just checked it with renderX and it
is rendered correctly.

Is it a bug??? any work-around or suggestions

Thanks in advance for any hints.

cu

Beate

 <<7077115_458_vs_sub.xml>>  <<account_sections.xsl>>
<<cover_sections.xsl>>  <<run.bat>>  <<vs_adr_test.xsl>>