From FAGOT Alain <Alain.FA...@framfab.nl>
Subject Re: Symbols
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:40:02 GMT
Alessandro Marcellini wrote:
  > I need to use some symbol in my fo document, I  tried with  unicode
 > code  without  success: i need to drow a little square o  white
 > bullet  (check-box) so I  used  &#25A1; and &#x25E6; but fop
 > responded:  [2ch9744?ch9633?ch9702?]  and write in the PDF a '#'.

  	You have to use a font in which these symbols are defined.  If you work
with the latest CVS code, the process of using additional fonts has been
simplified.  Tore Engvig also published a patch two weeks ago, which I
rewrapped to make it easier to apply (see message earlier this day;-).
It's just fine to get your PDF from 1123k down to 111k, even using 6
different fonts!  Tore is a magician, no less!

	Enjoy the next FOP,

			Alain.
--
FAGOT Alain