From Chiranjib Misra <CMi...@hds-mckhboc.com>
Subject RE: embedding FOP
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:52:04 GMT
Any solutions to this ?

Also is there any example of embedded fop which takes xml and xsl file as an
input instead of fo file.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Chetan Vig [mailto:chetan_vig@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 9:07 AM
To: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: embedding FOP

I am having the same issues as Stuart is. I am unable to open my streamed
PDF
output in IE.

The workaround was copied "npdf32.dll" from Acrobat plug-in folder into IE
plug-in folder.
However, in my case I don't want my user groups to do do this tedious stuff.

So, please give me some solutions.

Thanks,

-Chetan Vig

Stuart Zakon wrote:

> What are the workarounds for internet explorer?
> Can you include some links. I searched on Google and
> found all kinds of problems and solutions for IE and PDF.
>
> I get the following exception stack with IE 5.0 when sending
> the PDF output as a stream and mime type of application/pdf:
>
> java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket write error
>         at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
>         at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83)
>         at
> weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkUtils.writeChunks(ChunkUtils.java:88)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flush(ServletOutputStreamI
> mpl.java:121)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.flushWithCheck(ServletOutp
> utStreamImpl.java:353)
>         at

weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.write(ServletOutputStreamI
> mpl.java:162)
>         at
> java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream.writeTo(ByteArrayOutputStream.java:126)
>         at
org.apache.fop.pdf.PDFStream.outputStreamData(PDFStream.java:269)