From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: page-position="last"
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:48:51 GMT
Hi, Gary

I'll put you out of your misery. Out of all the conditions that you can use,
page-position="last" is the _only_ one that is not implemented. The reason
for this is that when I was doing them about 8 or 9 months ago, it wasn't
immediately clear as to how you could reliably know that you are actually on
the last page. In fact, it's a potentially backtracking/iterative situation,
and I just have not gotten around to it.

To be honest I don't recall anyone else asking for it yet, so it was sort of
low on the old priority list. I'll jack it up.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom