From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: 0.18 release
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 02:32:01 GMT
At 01:31 PM 3/27/01 +0200, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
>Hi Arved,
>
>I had a short look at Fop.0.18.0-DEV-bin.zip.
>
>runtests.bat in examples doesn't work. 2 problems:
>1) ant.jar is missing in the lib directory
>2) the anttask Fop is also missing - should be in buildtools.jar
>which is also missing
>
>the fop.bat in xml-fop/docs doesn't work, because the bat needs to
>be in xml-fop/

OK, you left me scratching my head...all I do is just use the Ant target for
'dist'. Why did this start leaving stuff out? Plus I never stuck the fop.bat
in docs/ before starting the build; it _was_ at the top-level.

Did our build.xml get buggered up somehow?

I'll check also, obviously. In the meantime I'm going to pull the distros
off the site.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type