From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Suggest FOP-0.18.1 for the 30th
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2001 10:48:52 GMT
Hi, all

Apart from the resources/ thing concerning AWT viewer (you don't see the
images), and another bug pointed out by Daniel Bradby which involves
printing (for which he has a patch), there is at least one other defect
submitted by Petr Andrs which sounds non-trivial.

I suggest that we fix or try to fix all of the above (I'll hack away if
nobody else has time) before end of week. I also suggest that we shoot for a
FOP-0.18.1 release as of Friday the 30th. I respectfully request that nobody
do any CVS commits that are enhancements or new code for the next 3 or 4
days, so that CVS that reflects bug fixes don't get snarled up in potential
problems.

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments? I'll say one thing straight off, this last
release (FOP 0.18.0) reflects a lack of discipline on my part - I've had
lots to do but that's no excuse for not checking Bugzilla a bit better and
doing something positive about submitted defects. People are going to stop
reporting bugs if they see or believe that Bugzilla is not being monitored.
Speaking for myself only - no aspersions being cast on anyone else.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)