From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: Committers, in general
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 23:01:49 GMT
At 11:47 PM 3/16/01 +0100, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
>From: Karen Lease <klease@club-internet.fr>
>> New committers: agreed on Arved's recommendations (Art and Tore).
>+1

Do we want to agree on this? We've got at least 3 +1 votes, if not more, and
no disagreement that I know of. If there is happiness and joy with these 2
proposed committers, one of us can contact them and see if they want to
accept.

On another note I agree with general sentiments regarding committers going
inactive. I figure there is nothing that we need to change at the moment. I
think we had a useful discussion, though.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)