From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: latest cvs
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 02:54:02 GMT
At 02:21 AM 3/6/01 +0100, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
>Hello,
>
>the test fo files produced with the latest cvs build are empty, that is
>Acrobat only shows blank pages. (The size is not 0 but differs and
>there is no error message) Is anybody experiencing the same?
>Other pdf files are rendered without any problem.
>
>Fotis

Not sure what's going on there, Fotis. I happened to be on Windows just now,
so I updated from CVS (as of about 10 minutes ago), did a clean build, and
ran runtests. I didn't look at every PDF but the ones I did look at are OK
(with the caveat that Karen alluded to).

Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)