From Kelly Campbell <c...@merlot.channelpoint.com>
Subject Re: 0.18 release
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:20:17 GMT
On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 01:31:12PM +0200, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
> runtests.bat in examples doesn't work. 2 problems:
> 1) ant.jar is missing in the lib directory
> 2) the anttask Fop is also missing - should be in buildtools.jar
> which is also missing

I guess I didn't think of the runtests scripts needing ant. The Fop
anttask has never been in buildtools.jar, it is in the fop.jar which
should be in the classpath to run Fop anyway.

So do we want to go ahead and include ant.jar and make the runtests.bat
work in the binary distribution? Or should we just make the src
distribution the main one that people should download and forego the
binary only dist? This would make it more like the previous distributions.

-Kelly
--
Kelly A. Campbell              Software Engineer
<camk@merlotxml.org>           ChannelPoint, Inc.