From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: Patch for FOP: FONode.java
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2001 22:22:08 GMT
On Wednesday 28 March 2001 23:34, Jeff Linwood wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I ran into a problem processing my FO file with the column layout, where it
> was throwing an ArrayOutOfBoundsException in rollback() at
> elementAt(this.marker).
>
> this.marker wasn't being checked after the resetMarker() was called, so I
> added a check to return out of the code if the maker was invalid, so
> elementAt didn't get an invalid value.
>
> Unfortunately, I have no idea how this relates to what this code actually
> does - I don't understand the purpose of this code, so it's quite likely
> I'm breaking something else here.  My XSL-FO stuff now gives the expected
> output though.
>
> Thanks,
> -jeff

Hi, Jeff

I'll evaluate your patch. It looks like you ran into a condition that my
testing never reproduced, and the odds are that your fix doesn't break
anything else.

Can you maybe supply a small FO file that reproduces this breakage if your
patch is _not_ applied. I will add this as a test case. Thanks.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom