From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject Commits please
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2001 23:59:35 GMT
It looks like a couple of my recent submissions may have been overlooked.

There was a small change to the TXTRenderer to make the line endings
modifiable.

There was a change to PrintRenderer to fix (mostly) the border problem. This
may not have been committed because in the original e-mail I closed with a
suggestion that perhaps using rectangles instead of lines could avoid the
quantization problem. This is probably true, but on further consideration, I
suspect that lines were used to facilitate the future addition of border
line styles (dashed, dotted, etc). These would be easier to support with
lines than rectangles (especially since they already support this for
leaders).

So if someone could commit these it would be appreciated. For convenience I
have attached the original diffs to this e-mail.

Thank You,
Art

 <<TXTRenderer.diff>>  <<PrintRenderer.diff>>