From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject Driver reset change (commit please)
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2001 00:36:33 GMT
It would seem more efficient when resetting Driver to just reset the things
that need to be reset (areatree and FOTreeBuilder) instead of recreating
FOTreeBuilder and reloading the mappings. For some XML files that EastPoint
processes we are able to break the file into a number (perhaps a very large
number) of sub-documents for FOP to process. For each sub-document we reset
the Driver. We had been using a subclass of Driver to do this, but recent
changes made some of the variables on Driver private, so this seemed like a
good time to try to get the changes into FOP.

If the changes in the attached diffs are acceptable, could someone please
commit them.

Thank You,
Art

 <<Driver.diff>>  <<FOTreeBuilder.diff>>