From Art Welch <ar...@EASTPOINT.COM>
Subject Encoding
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:21:30 GMT
Can someone tell me how the character encoding gets set in the PDF file? I
have been looking through the code and can not see where this is set. I am
trying to clean up some details in the PCLRenderer and one of them is the
symbol set to use. It will probably not be possible, to offer full encoding
support. But I would like to have it as correct as possible. If I can not
figure this out, I will probably just default it to ISO 8859-1 (PCL symbol
set 0N).

Thank You,
Art (almost ready to submit PCLRenderer)