From Tore Engvig <teng...@infostream.no>
Subject RE: Code submission: TrueType font support Build with Xalan2?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:02:45 GMT

Agreed, org.apache.fop.tools.xslt.XSLTransform.transform() is a better
approach.

If you really need to test TrueType support now, you can remove most of
that method, it isn't used anyway (the top lines are: if (true) return
doc;)

This is actually a code bloat that occured while cut'ing and paste'ing
from the original PFMReader. If you just want to check out TrueType fonts
you should remove the PFMReader.java file from the source since the same
line is present there - but there it's actually used.

Removal of code bloat is of course on the todo list :)
I guess that the postProcessXML method will be removed from the PFMReader
too as a part of doing a better encoding support.

Tore