From Fernando Lopez Carballeda <ferna...@lopez.org>
Subject RE: xsl-fo-pdf
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:31:53 GMT

Fernando Lopez Carballeda

Please, Do not hesitate to correct me.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Geeta Gudavalli
Enviado el: miercoles, 03 de enero de 2001 19:41
Para: fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Asunto: AW: xsl-fo-pdf

Hello,
     I need help real bad.  I have two same tags in my xml file like
<test>
     <one>
          <data>
     </one.
     <one>
          <data>
     </one>
I need to apply two diffrent xls style sheets for these two tags.  How can I
do
that?  I appreciate your help.
Thank you,
geeta
---------------------- Forwarded by Geeta Gudavalli/MCLEOD on 01/03/2001
12:45
PM ---------------------------

"Volker.Reichel" <Volker.Reichel@freenet.de> on 12/02/2000 03:24:35 AM

Please respond to fop-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   fop-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Geeta Gudavalli/MCLEOD)
Subject:  AW: xsl-fo-pdf

Hello Geeta,

what's the exact contents of your XSL file?
Is <xsl:template match="/"> your one and only template?
If so <xsl:apply-templates select="DSR"/> will try to apply all existing
templates (the ones in your xsl file AND the built-in ones of the XSLT
processor)
which will produce some text that is not embedded in fo-tags.
And then the section starting with <fo:root.....> will be put into your
output file.
So the structure of the output file should look like:

1. section: all data from your xml file
2. section: <fo:root ... </fo:root>