From "Volker.Reichel" <Volker.Reic...@freenet.de>
Subject AW: xsl-fo-pdf
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 08:51:03 GMT
Hello Geeta,

could you please be a bit more specific about what you want to do?
I see at least two possible answers to your question.

Alternative 1:
The second <one>...</one> element structure should be matched against a
different stylesheet than the first <one>...</one> structure.
If this interpretation is what you want than you could use two templates
the first one should be like:

<template match="test/one[1]"> .... your code for the first

<template match="test/one[2]"> .... your code for the second ... </template>

Alternative 2:
Each structure should be processed by two different templates
If this is your intension then you can use modes to get the result you
are looking for

<template match="test">
	<apply-templates select="one" mode="first_encounter"/>
	<apply-templates select="one" mode="second_encounter"/>
</template>

<template match="one" mode="first_encounter">
</template>

<template match="one" mode="second_encounter">
</template>

Hope this helps

Volker