From Tilo Lier <t...@debilo.de>
Subject Re: QXP Renderer
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 20:48:23 GMT
Chris--

I know XTags well. As i can see XTags has some limetations in creating
text/picture frames. XTags allows only the creation of frames in the flow of
objects. The XTension i would like to use is the DATAform XTension from
www.gassenhuber.de ... They allow me to specify absolute coordinates for
each frame i want to create.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

I think XTags would also be a very fine alternative...

Tilo

PS:

I'm german so excuse me to ask what an NFR. is???