From nicolas.tisser...@caramail.com
Subject SAX exception with '&' char
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

In order to create a PDF file, I use a xml file coming from
an other source and look like this :

<TAG>mon texte avec accent &agrave; pour tester</TAG>

or like this :

<TAG>The society Marcel & Co</TAG>

or

<TAG>The society Marcel &Co</TAG>

The problem appears with the '&' char. So is there any
solution to get the text between the tag, without any text
modification because we don't create this file ?
We must handle any of these cases.

Here are the corrresponding exceptions :

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity "agrave" was
referenced, but not declared.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The entity name must
immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The reference to entity "Co"
must end with the ';' delimiter.

Thanks a lot for any solution.
Nicolas.

A bientôt.