From "Tracy Atteberry" <Tracy_Attebe...@inso.com>
Subject Overlapping lines of text
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:22:37 GMT

I'm a having a small problem and hoping someone can help.  The following fo
snipet produces lines of overlapping text in the resulting pdf file.

        <fo:block>
            <fo:inline font-family="Times Roman" font-size="28.0pt">Font size =
28 pts</fo:inline>
            <fo:inline font-family="Times Roman" font-size="18.0pt">Font size =
18 pts</fo:inline>
        </fo:block>
        <fo:block>
            <fo:inline font-family="Times Roman" font-size="36.0pt">Font size =
36 pts</fo:inline>
        </fo:block>
        <fo:block>
            <fo:inline font-family="Times Roman" font-size="48.0pt">Font size =
48 pts</fo:inline>
        </fo:block>

Is there a way to get the appropriate line height without setting it explicitly
(and if I have to do that, how can I calculate the right value)?  What am I
doing wrong here?  BTW, I'm using FOP 0.16.

Thanks,

-Tracy