From "Geeta Gudavalli" <ggudava...@McLeodUSA.com>
Subject AW: xsl-fo-pdf
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:41:16 GMT

Hello,
     I need help real bad.  I have two same tags in my xml file like
<test>
     <one>
          <data>
     </one.
     <one>
          <data>
     </one>
I need to apply two diffrent xls style sheets for these two tags.  How can I do
that?  I appreciate your help.
Thank you,
geeta
---------------------- Forwarded by Geeta Gudavalli/MCLEOD on 01/03/2001 12:45
PM ---------------------------

"Volker.Reichel" <Volker.Reichel@freenet.de> on 12/02/2000 03:24:35 AM

Please respond to fop-dev@xml.apache.org

To:   fop-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Geeta Gudavalli/MCLEOD)
Subject:  AW: xsl-fo-pdf

Hello Geeta,

what's the exact contents of your XSL file?
Is <xsl:template match="/"> your one and only template?
If so <xsl:apply-templates select="DSR"/> will try to apply all existing
templates (the ones in your xsl file AND the built-in ones of the XSLT
processor)
which will produce some text that is not embedded in fo-tags.
And then the section starting with <fo:root.....> will be put into your
output file.
So the structure of the output file should look like:

1. section: all data from your xml file
2. section: <fo:root ... </fo:root>