From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: keep-with-next
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 22:55:27 GMT
At 06:46 PM 1/4/01 +0200, Corneanu Dan wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am using fop for some time and waiting to see the 'keep-with-next'
>feature implemented. It seems to me that this feature is not fully
>implemented yet, if so, I would like to give it a look. So please let me
>know if someone is doing this already and if not maybe you could give me
>some advises(what I have to do, where to look in the source tree, etc.)
>because I am new to fop sources.
>
>Thanks, Dan.

Hi, Dan

Keeps is the next thing I was going to look at, but I'm not averse to
sharing the fun. If you can hold on a few days, what I'll do is write up a
description of the problem, starting points for possible solutions, and so
forth, and send that to you, and you can make an assessment. There is plenty
of other stuff that I can find to work on, and the more people involved the
better.

If you decide to tackle keeps I'll keep myself available to answer
questions, look at code, etc.

Please let me know if that sounds cool, and I'll get something to you NLT
Saturday.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type