From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: FatalError: Only a single fo:flow permitted per fo:page-sequence [2]
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:28:54 GMT
At 08:55 AM 1/3/01 -0500, Stefan Sander wrote:
>> I am getting the above Error Message from FOP, but as far as I can see, I
>> am not using fo:flow more than once per fo:page-sequence. Does anyone have
>> an idea as to why this occurs? Maybe I am just too blind to read my own fo
>> file...?  In the Zip you can find the fo as well as the PDF generated by
>> FOP 0.15. Works fine there...
>>
>> Thanks for any hints!!!

Hi, Sander

This won't fill you with joy, but also try reversing the order of
fo:static-content and fo:flow within each fo:page-sequence. This is actually
the way it has to be according to spec. I wasn't sure we were enforcing this
- evidently we are; at least that's how I got it to work.

Regards,
Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)