From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: FatalError: Only a single fo:flow permitted per fo:page-sequence
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 23:16:23 GMT
At 08:55 AM 1/3/01 -0500, Stefan Sander wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am getting the above Error Message from FOP, but as far as I can see, I
>> am not using fo:flow more than once per fo:page-sequence. Does anyone have
>> an idea as to why this occurs? Maybe I am just too blind to read my own fo
>> file...?  In the Zip you can find the fo as well as the PDF generated by
>> FOP 0.15. Works fine there...
>>
>> Thanks for any hints!!!

Hi, Sander

The error message is a bit misleading. What you are doing wrong, though, is
that you have an fo:block directly under fo:page-sequence.

This in and of itself doesn't seem to fix the problem, though, and I'm not
sure why...maybe _I'm_ missing something. I'll spend some time on this
tonight.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type