From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: RE:RTF renderer
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 19:09:00 GMT
At 10:55 PM 1/1/01 +0100, guy bobenrieth wrote:
>It is not for doing my own promotion but I have started a project since many
>months ago to produce rtf files from xml.
>
>I'm not using "the fo way" but my own one.
>
>May be could it be if any interste for you to look at it on
>http://jxrtf.sourceforge.net.
>
>Jxrtf handles natively (by using java) wmf images and for other formats it
>uses a jni interface to Teddy a home grown shared lib on top of the Ted
>editor.
>
>I think it could be intersting to see if it exists a approach to make a mixe
>of jxrtf capabilities on top of "xml fo" files.
>
>Happy new year.
>
>Guy Bobenrieth

Hello, Guy

Happy New Year to you, also.

If there is work you have done for JXRTF that could directly help out FOP,
do you think that you would be interested in helping fit it in? I see that
JXRTF is covered under a very liberal license, so we could start
incorporating useful bits today, but I'd very much prefer to ask and get you
involved.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom

Fairly Senior Software Type