From Sandeep Takhar <sandeep_tak...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: more table bugs (??)
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:57:27 GMT
I had an infinite loop and it was related to having a
table within a block.  I wanted to do this for default
font's etc.  When I removed the block it worked well.
Funny thing was that I didn't get the error when in
0.15 only when going to 0.16 did it show up.

Sandeep

http://ccap.courts.state.wi.us/Fotesting/LargeRowBug/