From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Slight Delay Anticipated in Fonts Support
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 02:20:21 GMT
Unless another eager committer can tackle Tore's and Alain's code submissions in
the next couple of days, I'm not going to be able to get around to this until
probably early next week. I only had a few hours tonight, which just got shot
evaluating the new submissions; all of the modified files need to be diffed
against the CVS because otherwise they do not reflect latest CVS - one can't
just drop them in. In particular, it looks like Tore's stuff, or some of it,
got done before Keiron's updates.

My apologies for the delay...this looks like really good stuff. I have so much
on my plate at the moment that I can virtually guarantee that I can't return to
this before Monday or Tuesday.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom