From Arved Sandstrom <Arved...@chebucto.ns.ca>
Subject Re: [bug] basic-links and columns [2]
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 03:24:18 GMT
On Wed, 03 Jan 2001, Max Froumentin wrote:
> In the example below the region body has two columns and is
> filled with blocks that contain fo:simple-link's.  When this is
> rendered to pdf, only the links in the left columns are created.

Hi, Max

Your example now works if you use the latest CVS.

My patch is temporary - please do not attempt to place links in regions other
than region-body for a while; there are some relatively simple things to do in
order to support links in all regions, and I ought to have that done in a day
or two. I will let you all know.

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom