From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@codeconsult.ch>
Subject Re: RE:RTF renderer
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:37:21 GMT
Hello, Arved and Guy,

There is a fair chance that I can get funding to have one of my coworkers
work on an RTF back-end for FOP, starting mid-January. Again, please let me
know if we can help the "official" team instead of doing it in our own
backyard.

I won't have much time to look at it before January 10th, but if you could
provide pointers about how to interface with FOP, it might help us get
started. I assume we'll have a look at the current PDF and AWT renderers to
start with, but any suggestions are welcome.

I was also thinking of having a look at the code of jade, which as far as I
know can generate RTF based on DSSSL stylesheets.

Thanks for your help, and a happy new year to all!

 -- Bertrand Delacrétaz, codeconsult