From "Jeroen de Zwart" <face...@dds.nl>
Subject Re: Code submission: TrueType font support Build with Xalan2?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 12:07:13 GMT
I'm very excited about this font submission but i can't build fop with it
because
the class org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource is not in xalan2.
anybody who knows how to build it with xalan2?

messages from ant:
JAXP1.1 transforms is present. Installing TRaX support
  [copydir] Copying 2 files to D:\java\xml-fop\build\src

prepare-src:
  [copydir] Copying 407 files to D:\java\xml-fop\build\src

compile:
Compiling the sources
    [javac] Compiling 601 source files to D:\java\xml-fop\build\classes
    [javac]
D:\java\xml-fop\build\src\org\apache\fop\fonts\apps\TTFReader.java:458:
Class org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource not found.
    [javac]             org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource xmlSource =
    [javac]                                  ^

Jeroen de Zwart